Quién no ha soñado con pisar la "calçadão de Copacabana". Rio de Janeiro siempre me ha parecido espectacular. Recientemente vi esta foto y cansada como estoy de los colores invernales (y aunque siga amando el rojo burdeos) decidí por qué no transmitir la alegría y el colorido de esta hermosa ciudad mediante posibles looks para salir a tomar algo o de fiesta. He aquí mi humilde selección:
I've been dreaming to go to Copacabana since I was a child. It always seemed to me as the most magical and happiest place on earth. Recently, I saw this photo while I was surfing on the Internet and my first thought was "oh man I wish I was there right now". Then something made click on my head, why not transmit to people the happiness this place makes me feel. That's why I decided to make it through some looks I think that are perfect to go out. Here our selection:
GRACIAS POR LEERNOS / THANKS FOR WATCHING :)



0 comentarios :
Publicar un comentario